Your privacy and the security of your details are really important to us. Should we ask you to provide information when using this website, other web pages or services operated by FM you can be assured that it will only be used for the marketing of FM music, products, events and services in accordance with this privacy statement.
We will never sell or share your information to third parties.
FM may change this policy from time to time to stay in line with legislation and we will endeavor to make you aware of any changes. You should check this page from time to time however and update your preferences to ensure that you are happy with the details of this policy. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect:
We collect a mixture of personal and anonymous data from our audience and clients which may include;
- Full name and address
- Contact information including your email address and phone number
- Payment details for FM products and services
- Information on your preferences and interests where appropriate
How we collect it:
- Visits to our website – When someone visits the FM website we use Google Analytics to collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
- Cookies – We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve the FM website overall. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- WordPress – We use WordPress to publish our blog and website, which collects anonymous information about users’ activity on the site, for example the number of users viewing blog pages on the site.
- Newsletter – We use Mailchimp as the trusted email-marketing platform to deliver the FM newsletter. Through Mailchimp we gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to monitor and improve our newsletter. For more information, please see Mailchimp
How we use the information collected;
We collect this information to understand the needs of our audience and clients so we can provide you with a better experience and to let you know about FM music, products, events and services relevant to your interests. Any payment details are used for the transaction carried out, and for the purposes of reporting accounts.
We will hold your data for a reasonable period of time. This may be for the duration that FM music, products, events and services are on offer, or in the case of payment details, 6 years as required by UK law. After which they will be destroyed.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
The FM website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the FM site you should note that we do not have any control over other websites that you visit. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to control your personal data held by Freethos Music at any time by;
- Requesting a copy of any personal data Freethos Music holds about you
- Requesting that any inaccurate data is updated
- Requesting a stop to any or all marketing contact
If you have any concerns, would like any extra info, or if you would like to be removed from Freethos Music marketing please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will deal with your request as quickly as possible.